Thursday, April 15, 2010

CmPS abused cats pictures



my CmPS project is about abused cats (we are supposed to help them and are working with SPCA)
Our Underlying Problem (what keeps the project going):
How might we educate the public through our school on the responsibilities of pet ownership so as to decrease the no. of cases of cat abuse.
I got some pictures in here and wanted to post them .
the right one: ouch! the cat was speared but lived through it!!!!
the left one: abandoned cat. someone took a picture. Think it motivates some people =P it says: world 2 big, i 2 little. home plz...
saddening isn't it, how the cats are abused in this way. (abandonment is a type of abuse.)

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I know, I know. the picture is really gruesome... But thought you would 'appreciate' the picture =P XD

Jun Wen said...

Appreciate?I hope nobody pukes...
Anyway,you have a lot of projects.

Nicole said...

yes apparently, i DO have alot of projects. haha i like that appreciate thingy ya know, 'appreciate'. But the cat... poor guy. URGHH...

shannon said...

Nicole, with soooo many projects, we mates at HGP are wondering how u r coping.

Nicole said...

haha i wonder how I cope too... sometimes i get the feeling that the projects will like... NEVER END!!! probably thats what the teachers there want us to feel =X

shannon said...

hahahahaha! Well, I'll tell u a lil' sth, I think u r doing it too, we P5s at HGP r doing this er... long-term art project, but we dun get as many projects as we want to!!! :D